Botanic Technologies, Inc. is looking for an experienced solutions architect who can act as a translator between our creative services team and the engineering team for internal project planning, execution, and communicating technical architectural solutions to customers for each given project.
This is a full-time employment position offering a competitive market salary, full health and dental benefits, 401K, 3 weeks of PTO, and 13 paid holiday days.
Reports to: Lead Project Manager, Creative Services
Location: Bay Area strongly preferred; Denver office is a potential option
Tasks will include but won’t be limited to:
- Working with the Director of Accounts to document and track customers’ needs.
- Documenting and tracking pertinent information about customers’ systems, platforms, and software (when applicable), and how it will work with ours.
- Provide the Director of Accounts with necessary architectural flows, feature lists, and all documentation of tech solutions for project SOWs.
- Interfacing with some customers as a “sales engineer”
- Interfacing with some customers as a “creative tech consultant”
- Developing POCs
- Leading technical meetings for projects
- Tracking and solving open technical issues for projects
- Knowing our system (MT1) inside and out
- Build product demos based on input from the Director of Accounts and Sales & Marketing to present to potential customers
- Writing APIs
- Working closely with the Director of Accounts and product team to pass along functionality requests to put into the roadmap
- Working closely with engineering to solve complex tech problems and customer requests, including change orders
- Working closely with the Lead UX/UI Designer to communicate tech requirements and capabilities
- Tech resource allocation for projects
- Tech production sprints and milestone organization for projects
- Delivering tech budget requests and resource requests to Director of Accounts
- 5+ years of experience working in solutions for SaaS companies
- Strong knowledge of the bot industry
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in working for an early stage start up
To apply, please send us a note with your LinkedIn profile, your resume if you wish, and a few paragraphs about why you want to work with us and what you will bring to the team.