Occasionally products or services (the “Offerings”) may not be available for immediate license or use. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all Offerings or to cancel any order.
Botanic will terminate, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, the access of users who are repeat infringers of any copyrights in or on the Site. If you are a copyright owner or the legal agent of a copyright owner, and you believe that any user submission or content on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org pursuant to the Botanic Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice.
Botanic Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that Content available on or through the Site infringes on one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify Botanic’s Copyright Agent at email@example.com providing the information described below. A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person responsible for the material addressed in the Notification.
Please be advised that you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations pursuant to federal law in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Notifications should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This Site and all contents of the Site are provided on an as is basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
The Site is provided on an as is and as available basis. Botanic and its affiliated, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Botanic and affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that (i) Botanic will meet your requirements; (ii) Botanic will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of Botanic will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through Botanic will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the Site will be corrected.
Botanic may provide links to other internet sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Botanic is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Botanic shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any element or offering on any external sites.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Botanic and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Botanic has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Site or its services; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the Site or in connection with any of the Offerings offered in connection with Botanic; or (e) any other matter relating to Botanic. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Choice of Law and Forum
Waiver and Severability of Terms
Statute of Limitations
For all other inquiries, please contact: